Thursday, May 17, 2012

This Week (5/17)

This week in CW, we've read over some new material, wrote some poems and also have discussed both greatly in class. Out of everything that we've done, I'd have to say that my favorite 2 things were the Goldberg readings as well as the poems we wrote using 25 words from the poetry packet we were given,

The Goldberg readings we're helpful, and made me realize that in my writing, I need to sometimes just relax and let the first thoughts in my mind take over for a little bit. Also, the writings were humorous sometimes, which kept me interested, and the writer made it very easy and fun to understand.

The poems we wrote using 25 different words from the poetry packet were really fun, because we had certain restrictions, but we could also still do just about anything. It was interesting seeing all of the different things I could do with just those words for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, say more, you should write a minimum of 3 comprehensive paragraphs that include examples and detailed explanation. 8/10

    ReplyDelete